Backyard gazebo

Backyard gazebo
Enjoying a cup at home

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Revisit #38

Just before Lou and I left for vacation in July, the Crawlers went for our next revisit.  Shop #37, Cherry Place, is now operating only as a conference venue so on we went to shop #38, which back in October 2011 was Biscotti at King's Court.  On Thursday, July 24, thirteen Crawlers, Stella and Beryl Dawson, Gail Darne, Beth Vieira, Margaret Zoetmulder, Margaret and Arthur Marshall, Colleen Le Roux, Nicolette Hijmans, Pierrette De Winne, Eliize Pretorius and I, arrived at Capellini's at the old Biscotti location.

It ended up being quite a brief Crawl, and afterwards neither the staff nor management were interested in giving me info or pics for the blog.  Shortly after our visit there I was informed that the Capellini's King's Court shop had closed, so any info I would have shared with readers would be moot.


Revisit #38 Crawlers
Margaret M., Colleen, Arthur, Elize, Stella, Beth,
Beryl, Pierrette, Nicolette, Margaret Z., June, Gail


Sacramento Crawlers
Beth, Elton, Sophie, Luke, Leanne, Margaret Z., Colleen,
Elaine, Dale, Beryl, Gail, Lee, Stella, June, Sylvia, Margaret M., Arthur


The Crawlers did meet unofficially at Sacramento in Schoenmakerskop (been there a few times!) to welcome my sister, Elaine, who was visiting from the U.S.  We met again on August 14 at Leanne's house to bid Elaine farewell.  Thank you to Leanne for hosting us!


Saying good-bye to my sis
Stella, Daniel, June, Elaine, Gail, Beryl

More good-byes
Margaret Z., Colleen, Lee, Margaret M.,
Arthur, Elaine, Leanne, Luke


Now that I've returned to PE from my travels the Crawl is back up and running.  More posts on visits and revisits coming soon!.

~Belated Happy Birthday wishes to:
   *My mother-in-law, Lillian, who turned 90 on August 9!
   *My brother-in-law, Phil - August 9
   *My nephew, Jon - August 10
~Congratulations to Crawler Lee Rodwell on her recent engagement!

Until next week,

Ellen

1 comment:

  1. Kings Court in general is a very sad place. Wish management there would step it up and try to attract tenants and customers but the place is slowly running empty

    ReplyDelete